The hotels of Las Vegas enjoy a cult status all over the world. They are known for their grand appeal, warm staff and great hospitality. However, this does not mean that all the hotels of Vegas have the same thing to boast of. In fact it is in the variety of these hotels that the attraction of Vegas lies. Each hotel has a novel experience to offer. Each hotel has a unique USP and each hotel is charming in its own way.
Below is a list of some of the hotels of Las Vegas with an account of their versatility-
- MGM- This awesome hotel offers the largest casino of Vegas, definitely a status that pulls in large crowds.
- Venetian- The casino here is one of the most elegant ones in the world. The hotel also stakes claim to offering the largest suites and rooms of Vegas. The fact that the hotel offers it guests not only a great fitness and shopping center but also the opportunity to take a gondola though the Thou Canal is highly appealing to tourists.
- Wynn Hotel- The pool side casino is to die for here. The golf course, the Ferrari Store, the designer showrooms and all such other jewels make this hotel one of the most expensive projects of Las Vegas. Definitely a must see for someone visiting Vegas
- Bellagio- The grand stove poker room here is not something one should miss. With new games like Paj Gow Fire Hook, Pai Gow Tiles, 3-Card Poker and Big Six added to the Treasure Island here, this one is a winner. The lovely spa here along with the book store makes this hotel worth visiting.
- Mandalay Resorts – The four seasons here are not to be missed at all. The Coral Reef lounge of this hotel is beautiful beyond belief and the casino here is very fashionable and attractive.
- Planet Hollywood- Apart from the humongous theater and the roof top pools that this hotel offers, the casino here is also a cut above the others.
- Paris Hotel- The sky painted ceilings here are definitely very attractive but the Le Club music couch in the casino adds a lovely touch to the gambling here.
- Excalibur- This hotel is a great one for those who are on a tight budget. There room fares here are very economical and the best part is the independent kid’s floor that the hotel provides.
- El-‘ksur- This unique pyramid shaped hotel is not one to be missed at all. The casino here is very intriguing and the Egyptian motifs add great appeal to the hotel.
- Creaser’s Castle- The hotel has an almost iconic status in Las Vegas and the ancient Roman outfits and aura offered here is very interesting.
- Mirage- The green forest design of this hotel is awesome and the pool area with its plants and aquarium is a must see.
- New House of New York – This hotel reflects the Gotham City and right from Manhattan skyline, Empire State Edifice, Statue of Autonomy, Chrysler Edifice, Library and Brooklyn Bridge, everything can be found here.
- Flamingo- The hotel offers the best bird sanctuary in the region and therefore is a must see.
There are several other hotels in Vegas and each one has its own attraction to offer to the guests. So no matter how many times you visit Vegas, it always has something new to offer you.